At Alta Mere® Oklahoma City, we also offer residential, commercial and decorative window tinting. Tinting your home or office windows provides similar benefits to automotive window tinting. Learn more below.
LET NATURAL LIGHT IN, KEEP THE HEAT & GLARE OUT
Would you like to cut energy costs and simultaneously add privacy to your office or home? With our commercial and residential window tinting services, you can keep the heat out and let the natural light in. With energy costs on the rise, homeowners are always looking for ways to cut costs. We offer a variety of tints that work to deflect the sun’s rays, keeping heat out in the summer while also sealing heat in during the winter. This helps to lower utility bills in your home or commercial property year round.
BENEFITS OF WINDOW TINTING
• Privacy & Style. Our window films can replicate the look and privacy of etched glass at a fraction of the cost. It can be wiped clean with conventional glass cleaners and is easy to change, allowing you to update the look and privacy whenever you desire.
• Energy Efficiency. Our window solutions can lower your home or business's cooling costs and reduce your energy consumption, saving you money while also helping the environment. Window tinting can help to improve the efficiency of older windows that are in good shape but aren't energy efficient.
• Upgrade Your Windows Without Replacing them. Our architectural window tinting is an affordable alternative to replacing your windows when you're seeking to improve energy efficiency. The cost for quick, professional installation is about one-fifth the cost of replacement windows.
• Prevent Furnishings from Fading. Our UV Window Film blocks more than 99% of all UV rays, protecting most fabrics, furnishings, and artwork from damage and fading by sunlight. Residential and commercial window tinting will preserve the color of materials, hardwood floors, elegant antiques, woods, and works of art from discoloration and fading.
• Protection. Our window films reduce the risk of damage caused by accidents and storms. Made with thick, heavy-duty polyester bonded by strong adhesives, these films provide a clear and invisible, yet powerful barrier, helping to hold glass in place [in the event of flying, shattered glass]. Safety and Security Window Films also make it more difficult for intruders to smash through windows quickly, providing an extra layer to your home's security.
PICK YOUR WINDOW TINTING
Residential. Reduce heat, protect the interior of your home, add value and style.
Commercial. Prevent sun damage and glare for your employees and customers.
Decorative. Add a touch of elegance, value, privacy, and style. Available in a range of frosts, textures, patterns, and colors.